VUGO’s passenger infotainment software is the Mobility Media® platform for passenger entertainment and media in ridesharing today and self-driving cars tomorrow.
VUGO is the only passenger infotainment company built to help your fleet maximize its earning potential with in-vehicle media and entertainment. Our proprietary technology will help your fleet earn additional revenue, while engaging your passengers with a premium experience.
- EARN MORE REVENUE. VUGO can help your fleet maximize its earning potential with ads and premium in-vehicle experiences.
- IMPROVE DRIVER RETENTION. Increasing revenue for your drivers improves their ability to stay with your fleet longer.
- AMAZING PASSENGER EXPERIENCES. Engage your passengers with premium content and entertainment.
Different Types of VUGO Clients
- Automakers. Vugo can help you build out your autonomous vehicle project with engaging infotainment software to improve your passenger experience. Our proprietary software was developed to be transferable to standard infotainment systems, let us help improve yours. Vugo is also a member of GENIVI Alliance.
- Rideshare / TNC Companies – Both International and Domestic.
- Fleet Owners. Vugo is onboarding fleets in New York City today. Vugo is currently the only rideshare infotainment company in the world with injunctive relief against NYC TLC ordinances preventing in-vehicle media in rideshares. Partner with us today to maximize the revenue potential of your fleet.
- Independent Drivers. VUGO is experimenting with working with drivers directly in some markets. Please complete our applicacation form to be considered.
FLEET INFOTAINMENT FEATURES
- FLEET MANAGEMENT. Track status and health of each device in your fleet in order to deliver a premium experience for your passengers.
- EQUIPMENT. Vugo runs on state of the art equipment. We have world-class partners to source data plans, tablets, and equipment – including the only equipment approved by the Taxi & Limousine Commission in New York City.
- ANALYTICS. Manage drivers in your fleet including tracking earnings and activity – and provide incentives to your drivers for participation.